Adult Bible Studies
- “Be Anxious for Nothing” The art of casting your cares and resting in God. (Bill Fox in Room 11)
- Luther’s Small Catechism (Ron Root in the lounge)
- Books of the Bible (Scott Miarer in the new classroom)
- Thursday afternoons from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Leader is Anida Miarer –
- Thursday Christ Care Group will start a new study about OLD TESTAMENT JOSEPH. He was a man of integrity and forgiveness.
God has given us Old Testament truths to instruct us, to give us hope, and to warn us about how we are to live day by day, so that we might not crave the evil things some of our spiritual ancestors craved. We will begin meeting Thursdays at 3:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall beginning July 9th, 2020. Anyone is welcome.
- Saturday ChristCare will not meet until after Easter Sunday
Saturdays at 9:15 am ChristCare will again use videos by Ray Vander Laan. These faith lessons will take us to Egypt and the Holy Land. The lessons will be about Old Testament times and how they still pertain to us for today’s world. GOD HEARD THEIR CRY, PROMISED LAND, PROPHETS & KINGS. Anyone is welcome to join the group. We will begin meeting Saturdays at 9:15 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall beginning July 11th, 2020. Anida Miarer is the leader.
- Ruth Circle is studying a new Bible Study on Encouraging Others: Biblical Models for Caring by Lin Johnson. We invite you to join us on the third Tuesday of the month at 2 p.m. in the lounge.
- Esther Circle is doing A Study of Esther on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. in the lounge. Please join us!