Christ Care Small Groups
We, at Faith, are blessed to have God’s Word at our fingertips to read, study, and lead us in His will.
In our ChristCare groups we seek to know God better through Biblical Equipping, prayer, and living out Christ’s love for one another – those within our small group and reaching out to others through various missional projects. We seek to know one another better by listening, expressing feelings, accepting others feelings, and accepting one another (and ourselves) unconditionally.
- Thursday afternoons from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Leader is Anida Miarer –
- Thursday Christ Care Group will start a new study about OLD TESTAMENT JOSEPH. He was a man of integrity and forgiveness.
God has given us Old Testament truths to instruct us, to give us hope, and to warn us about how we are to live day by day, so that we might not crave the evil things some of our spiritual ancestors craved. We will begin meeting Thursdays at 3:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall beginning July 9th, 2020. Anyone is welcome.
- Saturday ChristCare will not meet until after Easter Sunday
- Saturdays at 9:15 am ChristCare will again use videos by Ray Vander Laan. These faith lessons will take us to Egypt and the Holy Land. The lessons will be about Old Testament times and how they still pertain to us for today’s world. GOD HEARD THEIR CRY, PROMISED LAND, PROPHETS & KINGS. Anyone is welcome to join the group. We will begin meeting Saturdays at 9:15 a.m. in the Fellowship Hall beginning July 11th, 2020. Anida Miarer is the leader.
During our time together we focus on four main activities:
- Community building and care
- Biblical Equipping
- Prayer and worship
- Missional service
There is no end to the variety of experiences that we have had in delving into God’s Word.
- Specific books of the Bible
- Various topics related to Christian living
- Books written by respected Christian authors